LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
· Mahmoud A. Elkouriny
Helwan university ,
Faculty of applied arts
Interior design &Furniture
Designing the environmental museum of St. Catherine’s in Morgan Land village in 2012.
· Training course on the design and development of furniture with the Center for Modernization of the Egyptian Furniture Industry and the Development Center for Spanish Furniture Industry in 2012.
· Arbitration of the training course of the Center for Modernization of Industry with Aghaghan Association in 2013 and 2014.
· Chairman of the technical and financial committee in the process of furnishing the covered hall in university campus 2012.
· Member of the neutral committee for the supply and installation of wooden furniture at the National Center for Criminal and Social Research in 2013.
· Invitation from MIT, Republic of Macedonia, to participate in research on World Heritage in 2014 – 2015.
· Participation in a workshop in Florence, Italy for interior design in 2015.
· Participating in Primo Contemporary Rome Art ,Palazzo Velli Expo II Nov..2019
· Participation at Rome Art Week,Rome.Italy 2019
· Participation at Premio pittura di Mestre.Italy 2019
· First prize in 5th. The International Salon Art Resilience,Saint-Frajou ,France 2019.
· Member of movement of art resilience in France.
· Participating in Primo Contemporary Rome Art ,Palazzo Velli Expo I Jul.2019
· Figurative Art Award in Primo Contemporary Rome Art ,Palazzo Velli Expo Jul.2019.
· Organizing exhibition of living scenery&stile life, Faculty of Applied Arts 2019.
· Participating in a workshop in Fabriano ,Italy ,for watercolor in April 2019
· Participating in a wall painting at the Applied Arts Exhibition on its 180th anniversary since its establishment in 2019.
· Organizing exhibition of living scenery, Faculty of Applied Arts 2018.
· Participation in the exhibition for faculty members at Mahmoud Mukhtar Museum in 2016.
· First prize in the art design competition at the French Cultural Center, Cairo, 1999.
· Participation in the 11th Youth Salon in the field of oil painting in 1999.
· Participation in the 99th Art Exhibition, Faculty of Applied Arts, 1999.
· Participated in the exhibition of Applied Arts at the Russian Embassy in Cairo in 1999.
· Jury Prize at the 10th Youth Salon in 1998.Participation in the Movenpick Hotel Festival of the Arts in 1992,
WHO I AM
Egyptian artist ,like my country but want to change the bad things by my arts.
CONTACT THE ARTIST