LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
I’m a visual artist lives and works in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Received my Master’s in ‘Drawing and Painting’ from the University of Chittagong. I have also received my MBA degree major in Marketing.
I have participated in numbers of the art residency programs, solo and group art exhibitions, art symposium, art camp, Artist Talk, open studio (Bangladesh, Sweden, Nepal, France, New Zealand, Australia, India, Bhutan) at home and abroad.
Some are as follows:
1. Residency Scholarship 2017 invited by Kultivera, Tranås, Sweden for November and December 2017.
The residency was Followed by a Solo Art Exhibition at the Tranås Library, Sweden.
2. Artist in Residency 15 June- 25 June 2018, Arranged by New Zealand Pacific Studio, Wairarapa, Wellington, New Zealand.
The residency was Followed by an Open Studio Day.
3. Art Symposium 12 Oct- 17 Oct 2018, Invited by The Club for UNESCO of Piraeus and Island, Paris, France.
The residency was Followed by a Group Art Exhibition at the Gallery, Paris.
4. Artist in Residency 28 December 2018 – 3 January 2019 arranged by Sydney Art Space, Australia.
The residency was Followed by a Solo Art Exhibition at the Zubi Café, Newport, Sydney, Australia.
5. Artist in Residency 5 July- 19 July 2019 arranged by The Origin Centre, Balingup, Perth, Australia.
The residency was Followed by My Artist Talk held in The Origin Centre, Balingup, Perth, Australia.
My artworks got collected by various cultural institutions (Sweden, New Zealand, France, Nepal, Bhutan, Australia) all over.
I am also serving as a 'Deputy General Manager - Creative' for Partex Star Group. Responsible for the product packaging, POSM graphic design, brand communication of the company.
WHO I AM
I’m a visual artist lives and works in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
CONTACT THE ARTIST