LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
My name is Giorgio Toniolo.
I am currently married and I have two wonderful granddaughters, born from the marriage of my only son. I was born in Pinerolo on 15 March 1965 and I live in Prarostino, a small village in the hills near Pinerolo (TO).
I started to get passionate about photography very early, at the age of 16 I bought my first reflex, but only in the last few years I have developed a more sophisticated technique.
I have exhibited some of my works in various exhibitions, galleries and art-houses:
· Casa Canvas- Brianza 2016 (Milan-Italy)
· Accorsi Gallery 2016 (Turin-Italy)
· Paratissima 2017 (Turin-Italy)
· OASI Enpleinair 2018 - International contemporary art exhibition of contemporary artists Pinerolo (Turin-Italy)
· ATB Art Gallery 2018 (Turin-Italy)
· Art In The City – Paratissima 2018 (Turin-Italy)
· Azimut Capital Management and Paratissima (Point of View) 2018 (Turin-Italy)
· SIPA contest 2019 – Honorable mention
· Miami 2.0 Art Box 2019 - Semifinalist
"With photography I found my means of expression. I am fascinated by beauty. I believe that beauty is everywhere ... even when it is hidden in darkness. In the realization of my works I use places and common subjects / objects. In terms of composition, my works fluctuate between imagination and reality because they are the result of my conceptual ideas. I prefer black and white, clean and essential lines, perfect symmetries ... minimalism”.
I've always been passionate about art and design.
I work with digital camera, I have a full-format camera ... Nikon D800 with a 50mm fixed lens.
WHO I AM
Giorgio Toniolo, amateur photographer
CONTACT THE ARTIST