LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
NATASHA SHEVCHENKO DESIGN
• 1996-2001 - : Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (NGASU), architect (Restoration and reconstruction of architectural monuments)
• 1998-2018 - More than 100 interiors for various purposes and styles. Objects have been implemented.
• 2004 - Serial medical footrest for the company "Siberian Star"
• 2005 - development of an induction domestic heater, manufactured from 2005-2007 for SibTechnoMash plant, was presented in the Expocenter
• 2005-2007 (development of an electric car for 2 people, for the plant of Siberian technological engineering), a prototype was created.
• 2017 - a collection of furniture in Russian style (presented at MosBuild 2017 exhibition) was launched in a series.
• 2018-2019 Creation a collection of furniture, light, decor for L ‘Antica Deruta, Italy factory (presentation of FLYING FISH collection at BATIMAT expo, March 2019, iSaloni 2019) a series had been released and was included in the catalog. Exposition in 3 cities of Russia. The collection was also presented at MosBuild 2019, iSaloni Milano 2019
• 2018-2019 Creating a collection of heated towel rails for the bathroom and heating radiators under the name FLYING FISH for BRONER, Russia, presented at BATIMAT exhibition in March 2019. (Released in a series of different sizes and colors)
• 2018-2019 development and creation FLYING FISH sanitary ware collection with ARTCERAM factory, Italy (launched in a series of 4 designs included in the catalog, goods are in a warehouse in Moscow) It was presented at BATIMAT 2019, MosBuild 2019 Today it is presented at 5 expositions in the showrooms of Moscow and several in Russia.
• 2018-2019 development of a collection of FLYING FISH decors for decorative paints for DECORAZZA company, presented at BATIMAT 2019, included in the catalog
• 2019 development and release of a collection of clothes and fabrics FLYING FISH
• Presentation of FLYING FISH collection (interior fabrics and the new collection of designer ceramics) with L’Antica Deruta factory in October at iSaloni Moscow 2019
• Silk accessory collection of FLYING FISH was created and presented at Crocus Expo iSaloni Moscow, October 2019
• May 2019, LONDON DESIGN WEEK, Italian trading commission selected FLYING FISH collection from L ‘Antica Deruta factory in top 10 Italian companies
• Numerous awards and prizes in the field of architectural design, interior design, object and industrial design.
• Creator of the brand FLYING FISH collection. Copyright reserved.
• The presence of more than 100 publications in interior media and not only (ELLE decoration, YACHTS, ALTITUDES ……… Publications in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Vladivostok and throughout Russia)
• Participation in television projects: Ideal Repair (Moscow), Fazenda (Moscow), Maltsev TV, Comfort Laboratory (Novosibirsk). Filmed (2005-2018) 32 TV projects
• Promotion in the field of design, PR actions, participation in international exhibitions, lectures for designers
Projeсt FLYING FISH collection
Designer NATASHA SHEVCHENKO
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Everything is reflected in this collection: nature, freedom and art.
In these fabulous flying fish flying out of marine nets, one sees the desire of the human person to overcome himself and break free, overcoming all stereotypes and conventions
Flying fish as a symbol of overcoming and self-confidence, that everything impossible is possible, that even a fish can fly up .... If you dream ..... then everything will come true.
WHO I AM
I'm an architect, subject and interior designer
CONTACT THE ARTIST