LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
Wioleta Rzążewska was born on June 29, 1986 in Puławy. She spent her childhood in the Garwolin poviat. This place and its inhabitants still remains a source of inspiration for her artistic creativity.In 2015, she defended with honors her bachelor’s degree titled „Frozen Scenes”, in the painting studio of prof. Marzanna Wróblewska at the Institute of Artistic Education at the Academy of Special Education in Warsaw. In 2017, she defended her diploma titled „One hundred years!” in the painting studio of prof. Marzanna Wróblewska. She graduated with honors at the master’s level, obtaining a master’s degree in art.
In the years 2013/14, 2014/15; 2015/16, 2016/17 she recevied Academy of Special Education Rector’s scholarship for the best students for artistic achievements. In 2015/16 and 2016/17, she received a John Paul II scholarship from the Capital City of Warsaw.
Prizes and awards:Laureate of the Academy of Special Education Rector’s Competition for the best diploma thesis 2016/17. Finalist of the 2nd L. Wyczółkowski’s National Painting Competition in Bydgoszcz. Laureate of the Academy of Special Education Rector's Competition for the best diploma thesis 2014/15
Author of several individual exhibitions. Participant of several dozens of collective exhibitions.
- an auction exhibition, 24 Aution of Young Art, Pragaleria, Warszawa
- individaul exhibition "Unconspicuous", APS Gallery, Warsaw
- individaul exhibition, "Frozen Scenes", Pragaleria, Warsaw
- individual exhibition „One hundred years”, the Nowa Huta Cultural Center, Krakow
- an auction exhibition, 1st Auction of Painting and Design, Pragaleria, Warsaw
- individual exhibition „Frozen Scenes”, Gallery Artistic square, Ryki
- post-competition exhibition, 2nd L. Wyczółkowski’s National Competition, City Gallery BWA, Bydgoszcz
- individual exhibition „Frozen Scenes”, APS Gallery, Warsaw
- individual exhibition „Frozen Scenes”, Kurzelaty
- individual exhibition „Grandma”, GOK, Kłoczew
- individual exhibition „Sketches and painting”, Klubokawiarnia at Center for Creative Communities Ochota of the Art of Life Foundation at Tarczyńska 3a, Warsaw
- individual exhibition „Sketches”, Gallery Salon Oval, Institute of Artistic Education, Warsaw
CONTACT THE ARTIST