LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
My work has always been around the horse and the woman. Surely looking to reflect the passion towards this noble animal and representing myself in one way or another. I'm Italian. I rescue horses. I paint what is born to me, what connect me, what I feel. I'm autodidactic.
"Art is still a powerful connection to how we express our thoughts and ideas, being a protagonist and source of unpredictable imagination. It opens the door to other worlds, other ways of thinking or simply connects you with something of yours, in the most unexpected way".
- Represented by Alderishah Arts at Sharjah Chambre of Commerce and Industry - March 8 to 10, 2020.
- Art on Paper New York - March 3 to 8, 2020, representend by AC Contemporary Art.
- Art Palm Beach 2020 with "I am my own warrior" and "Adina", January 30th to February 3rd, representend by AC Contemporary Art.
- "Elan" and "Mexican Contemplation" in The Ras Al Khaimah's Fine Arts Festival 2020 (UAE), at the Al Jazirah Al Hamra Heritage Village until March 31st.
- "Mexican Art" in the United Arab Emirates, January 28th to February 28th - 2020; Embassy of Mexico in Abu Dhabi with the paintings "Virago I", "Virago II" and "Tutto é calmo".
- "Hand Painted Art Exhibition" at Sharjah Library Cultural Square from January 24th to Janyary 30th, 2020, curated by arquitect emirati Muna Aljeraishi.
- UNBOX Art Space, Collective Art Exhibition, curated by Mónica García, November 27th to December 19th, 2019 in Dubai, UAE
- "Arabian Settings" Solo exhibition in the Dunes of SAADI, October 2019 - UAE
- Inauguration of the MUDIC in Matera, Italy. "Elysian" as part of the museum's private collection.
- Figurative Art Exhibition, April 2019, Special Merit, Light Space Time Gallery for "Mexican Contemplation".
- Featured as an Artsy.net promoted artist, April 2018.
- Solo Art Exhibition at Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery as an award for the work "Yuanfen", April 2018.
- All Women Art Competition 2013, with special recognition award with the painting titled "Tutto é Calmo".
- Participations in YICCA Contest 2012, with the painting entitled "Con il Cuore in Pace", exhibited in its international catalog.
- Exhibition in Pangea, Panama City. August, 2011.
WHO I AM
I'm Italian and communicating through art is a gift.
CONTACT THE ARTIST