LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
TATJANA DIMITRIJEVIĆ, graduated engineer of architecture
Dr. Ivana Ribara 165/2, 11070 N. Belgrade, SERBIA
Mobile: +381 64 1531438 +381 69 2220214
Born 15.01.1970. years in Belgrade. She graduated in 1998 from the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade in the study of mentor Prof. arch. Milan Lojanica. After graduating from the CIP (Traffic Institute), after graduating he started working as a designer in the CIP (1998-1999), then in the company "Begel" (1999), and as a project manager and responsible project in the studio Rotonda ”(1999-2001), and from August 2001 in his office“ DITAARH ”until today. She established cooperation with the company. In 2011 she became a court expert in the field of architecture with a specialization in author's design in architecture (the only one in the register until today), and since 2012 she has been an appraiser of several banks in Serbia.
In 2014, he received the status of an independent artist of the Association of Serbian Architects ASA. Received a scholarship for doctoral studies from the Government of Italy (the only candidate for the Balkan region) program "architectural composition" in 2005 at the Politecnico di Milano (Italy). In the same year, he received an EU scholarship for the Master II program "Planning, design and management of health facilities in developing countries" University "La Sapienza" in Rome.
It has realized two residential buildings in Belgrade, several interiors, business and residential buildings and villas in Montenegro. Participant in many competitions, both domestic and foreign. During his work in the CIP, he received the first prize (1999) for the sports hotel complex (40,000 m2) on Zlatibor by ZTP. At the public foreign competition in Montenegro in 2000, he won the first prize for a business-hotel center (5,000 m2). Mrkosnica in the center of Niksic. In cooperation with the Serbian company Sintezis in Russia, he won a tender for a hotel and sanatorium (45,000 m2) in Anapa in Vitjazevo on the Black Sea in 2011.
He has been painting since his early youth in parallel with architecture, and since two years ago with multimedia art and digital art.
- Competition for the City Gallery of Belgrade on Kosančićev venac, 2016.
- Competition for the conceptual design of the gate of the Church of St. Sava in Belgrade, organized by the ASA Association, Belgrade, June 2015.
- Competition for the conceptual design of the “Bamiyan cultural center” in Afghanistan, December 2014-January 2015, (author's architectural team: T. Dimitrijević & Z. Bulajić)
- Design project “Presentations of the Serbian pavilion at the 14th Venice Biennale of Architecture”, January 2014 (author's architectural team: T. Dimitrijević & Z. Bulajić)
- Design project for “Museum of fairy tales and accompanying park on the site of the Andersen Museum in the city of Odense”, Denmark, public international competition, November 2013 (author's architectural team: T. Dimitrijević & Z. Bulajić)
- Design project for “Memorial - bombed buildings of RTS (1999) and the associated plateau”, public competition, September 2013, (author's architectural team: T. Dimitrijević & Z. Bulajić)
- Design project for "Bridge in Paris", public competition organized by "Archtriumph" (more than 1000 participants), August 2012.
- Preliminary project "Reconstruction of sanatorium and resort Vitjazevo with promotion to a 4-star hotel category", Dune in Anapa, Black Sea, for the company MONTAGNA, public tender in Russia, 1st prize, Belgrade-Moscow, June 2012.
- Preliminary design of a private house (Rudović family) in Nikšić, Montenegro, 2004. - In the category of 30 most beautiful projects of more than 2000 participants (15th place). Published in the catalog of the organizers of the E.S.PO consortium competition. - award - “premio citta architettura e porfido” (“urban architecture and stone”) - in Italy. Exhibition of works competition E.S.PO. at Ferrari, Italy, 2004
- Business center for a group of investors Mrkošnica, Nikšić, Montenegro, public competition, 1st prize, 1999-2000
- Hotel-recreational congress complex on the mountain Zlatibor in Serbia, project called "FUTURE", internal competition in the company ŽTP & CIP, I award, 1998-1999.
- Competition for the business building "Metalac" in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia, 1996 (author's architectural team: T. Dimitrijević & A. Đerasimović)
- Student competition / for Washington / "Urban Housing in my town", ul. Narodni front, Belgrade, 1995 (author's team: T. Dimitrijević & A. Đerasimović)
Main and Preliminary projects:
- Main interior design of the choir and ballet halls of the Surgut Theater, Siberia, Russia, for the company MONTAGNA, Belgrade 2011-2012.
- Reconstruction of a private house in Sabac, for the company CIP, 1998-99.
- Preliminary and Main design of the residential building in st. Trebinjska15 in Belgrade, 2009-10.
- Preliminary and Main design of the residential building in st. Bilećka 19 in Belgrade, 2007-08.
- Preliminary design for the reconstruction and adaptation of the MEGA DROGERIJA factory in Podgorica, internal competition of the company NALL INTERNATIONAL, Montenegro, 2007.
- Preliminary design of a family house, Galenika, Belgrade, 2007.
- Main project of adaptation and reconstruction of the archive and interior of the entrance hall of the Municipality of Palilula - Belgrade, 2006.
- Main design of a complex of residential multi-family buildings, Ub, Serbia, 2005.
- Adaptation of office space of the Ministry of Finance and Economy, st. March 27, 2003
- Adaptation of office space of the Republic Revenue Administration, st. Tosin Bunar, 2003.
- Conceptual design of the shopping center block 45 and 70, Belgrade 2003.
- Preliminary design of the family house of Zdravko Brkanović in Kotor, 2002.
- Interior of the family house of Nebojsa Lalatovic, Niksic, 2002.
- Interior of the Veska Petrović bar, Nikšić, 2002.
- Preliminary and Main interior design of the café "Andromeda", Podgorica, Montenegro, 2001.
- Preliminary and Main Design of the Rudović Family House, Nikšić, Montenegro, 2001 (awarded)
- Adaptation of the offices of the student dormitory "Braće Vučinić", Nikšić, Montenegro, 2001.
- Adaptation and reconstruction of the family house Stiletto and exterior, Tivat, Montenegro, 2001.
- Reconstruction and adaptation of the Kilibarda family house and exterior, Nikšić, Montenegro, 2001.
- Interior of the attic of the Karadzic house in Niksic, Montenegro, 2001.
- Preliminary and Main Design of the Atrium House Ćipranić, Nikšić, Montenegro, 2000.
- Preliminary and Main design of the stone house of the Vukotić family, Vidrovan, Montenegro, 2000.
- Sport-café interior design project, Nikšić, Montenegro, 2000
- Raft - Parachute Club on the Sava River, Belgrade, 1999.
- Interior of the paladin shop "Adagio" on Zlatibor, 1998.
Publications and exhibitions:
- 2021. - Official certificate The Luxemburg Museum issues a certificate of artistic merit for the 2021 year to some of artists who distinguished themselves from a qualitative perspective and the certificate is to provide official recognition whose merit and artistic talent have been specifically noted.
- Book - The Art of Architecture - ASA Yearbook 2014, published in 2015.
- Publication of the Museum of Applied Arts - "Affirmation - 37th Salon of Architecture", 2015.
- Catalog of projects of the E.S.PO competition. in Ferrari, Italy - "premio citta architettura e porfido" - one of the 30 most beautiful projects (15th place), for the conceptual design of the house in Nikšić, 2004.
- Architectural and Construction Magazine MODUL, No.16, 2002. - publication of the conceptual design of the Vukotic family house, Vidrovan, Montenegro, 2000.
- Architecture and Construction magazine MODUL, No.17, 2003. - publication of the conceptual design for the reconstruction and adaptation of the family house Štilet, Tivat, Montenegro, 2001.
- Exhibition at the Salon of Architecture in Belgrade, the project of the monument to the fallen workers of RTS, (author's architectural team: T. Dimitrijević & Z. Bulajić), 2015.
- Exhibition of the Association of Serbian Architects ASA in the Library of the City of Belgrade, 2015.
- Exhibition of the International Association of Architects MACA in Moscow, received the "Gramota" award for the project of the sanatorium in Anapa in the Russian Federation, 2014.
- Exhibition of projects of a consortium of 60 Italian companies E.S.PO. in Ferrara in Italy - “premio citta architettura e porfido” - catalog of the 30 best projects of 2000 participants (15th place in the general category and 1st place in the category of buildings), for the project of the Rudović family house in Nikšić, 2004.
- Competition in painting (combined technique), organization of the Spanish Embassy in Belgrade, / 3rd place /, 1999.
- Collective exhibition of paintings, Belgrade, 1996.
- Collective student exhibition - Student competition Urban housing for Washington, 1995.
- Collective student exhibition of student works 1994.
- Second Biennial of Architecture in Sweden in 1990. - Collective student exhibition visual design in architecture, 1990.
WHO I AM
I am architect and artist. Painting, poetry is my part of design, passion and part of my art.
CONTACT THE ARTIST