LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
I started painting at a very young age. As long as I remember myself, I painted almost every day in every possible surface that was available for me.
Papers, walls, my schoolbooks and napkins were my daily canvases.
This spontaneous call of mine became the trigger to engage painting on a professional level as for me it was now a one-way street.
So, at the age of 12 I started taking private drawing courses with different artists and attended also art seminars at every possible opportunity that I had.
These small possible opportunities that I had.
These small steps made me go deeper into the world of lines and synthesis of a simple image. Growing up, at the age of 22 I took the decision to move to Florence, Italy, to have a more professional education.
These were the years that matured me artistically and gave me the feeling to understand or rather experience art on a different level of perception.
Composition, documentary painting and Graffiti techniques gifted me and sculpted my art style. Exhibitions
• “At a crossroads“ Van Der Plas Gallery, New York, 2022
• “Athens Open Art” Art Number 23 Gallery Athens/UK, 2020
• “Highvision 20/20” Art Zone 42 Gallery Athens, 2020
• Mykonos Town Hall, Group Exhibition 2019
• “Mistify” Athens Town Hall, Solo Exhibition 2019
• “Daydreaming“ Art Zone 42 Gallery, Athens, 2019
• “Free dive“ Paros, 2019
• Participation at an art initiative of the municipalit of Lamia (Greece), 2021
• Donation of my artwork “Desp” to the Hospital of Lamia, 2021 • Permanent exhibition of my artwork “Last look” at Gallery
Kosmas, Lamia, 2021
• Permanent exhibition of my artwork at the Townhall, Cholargos Athens, 2021
• Graffity for an initiative of the municipalit of Athens, 2018
WHO I AM
My name is Chris Chadilas and I am visual painter from Greece.I paint using symbolism figures .
CONTACT THE ARTIST