Modernism 2.0- modernism 2.0 is:* modernism, which realized that unification leads to violence,* postmodernism, tired of the "war of all... Read More
- modernism 2.0 is:
* modernism, which realized that unification leads to violence,
* postmodernism, tired of the "war of all against all" [Thomas Hobbes];
- there are two main values in painting: unity and individuality;
- individuality - each element of the work needs to express its own distinctiveness from the rest of the elements [this is the theme of postmodernism];
- unity - the whole image must be preserved to maintain the organic character of the painting [this is the leading idea of modernism, "organic" understood according to the interpretation of Władysław Strzemiński];
- modernism 2.0 is trying to find rules to unite different individualities:
* In my understanding, these "rules" are the principles of how to build images, thanks to which various elements are organized - it is a kind of agreement between the elements in which the highest possible level of their individuality is maintained while maintaining the highest possible level of work unity.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
1 year 1 month
This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.
This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. This is believed to be a new cookie from AddThis which is not yet documented, but has been categorised on the assumption it serves a similar purpose to other cookies set by the service.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
This cookie is used by Google Analytics to persist session state.
This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It is a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.
This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pageviews.
Are small, encrypted files that track users’ actions and are used to identify users between different websites. Targeting cookies collect user information and use it to build a profile of users’ interests and then show personalized ads for that specific user. Targeting cookies help to attract customers with targeted ads.
Used by Meta to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.
1 year 1 month
Stores the visitors geolocation to record location of sharer.
1 year 1 month
Tracks how often a user interacts with AddThis.
This cookie is set by Youtube to keep track of user preferences for Youtube videos embedded in sites;it can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.
This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.