LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
Marat was born in Kazakhstan in 1970. He graduated from a higher educational institution (the Arkalyk Pedagogical Institute named after Altynsarin), specializing in teaching fine arts and technical drawing. For a long time he worked as a graphic designer. Moving to a seaside resort city made him return to artistic endeavours and channel all his energies to his works.
The artist prefers different types of art that have no rules or boundaries. Marat experiments with unconventional techniques, tries playing with colour to get complex and intricate shades, and uses contrasting textures. His set of tools consists of pens and drawing paper only. Also Marat is keen to convert his works into woodcarvings. The artist's works are kept in private collections in Russia, Kazakhstan and Turkey. In 2021 Marat goes public and actively participates in various exhibition projects, contests and other art events. The artist lives and works in Antalya.
NB!Marat Myrzakhmetov is a fellow of the Eurasian Designers Union.Exhibitions:
1. July-2021 “Black and White” - Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, USA.
2. October-2021 - “3rd Abstract” Art Show International Gallery, USA.
3. November-2021 – “3 rd Open” Art Show International Gallery, USA.
4. October 2021- “Contest Harmony of Art” Blue Blood Gallery, the Czech Republic.
5. July 2022 – “SwissArt Expo”, Switzeland.
6. June 2022 – Publication in the magazine “Art agent”, Russia.
7. October 2022 – Publication in the magazine ” Boomer Art for real”, UK.
WHO I AM
My work is my world
CONTACT THE ARTIST