LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
Jovan Matic born in 1996 in Belgrade. He completed his undergraduate and master studies at the Faculty of Applied Arts in Belgrade, Department of Ceramics (2014-2020). He exhibited in numerous solo and group exhibitions in country and abroad. He participated in the summer school of University of Arts “ArtQuake” Kotor, Montenegro 2019, The symposium Marble and Sounds, World of Ceramics, Arandjelovac 2020 and many other events. In 2021 he was awarded a scholarship from “Canon Foundation” for research work in Japan. His works are in numerous private collections in country and abroad.
- “Private Zone”, American Corner Novi Sad, Novi Sad, 2021.
- “Symposium Marble and Sounds, World of Ceramics”, Pavilion Biveta, Arandjelovac, 2021.
- “Triennale of drawing and small plastics”, Pavilion Cvijeta Zuzoric, Belgrade, 2021.
- “Life in vain-Life in pain”, Xvitamin Art Gallery (solo exhibition), Belgrade, 2021.
- “Belgrade Ceramics Biennial”, Residence of Princes Ljubica, Belgrade, 2020.
- “Abandonment /Covers”, Gallery of Student Cultural Center (solo exhibition) Belgrade, 2019.
- “Exhibition of Ceramics Students”, Gallery of Vracar municipality (solo exhibition), Belgrade, 2019.
- “Private value 2”, Residence of the Ambassador of Switzerland in Belgrade, 2019.
- “Festival 9 - Alchemy”, Old Brick Factory, Belgrade, 2019.
- “Miniature 3”, Belgrade, 2018.
- “Night of Museums - victory”, Faculty of Applied Arts, Belgrade, 2018.
- “Graduate exhibition”, Museum of Applied arts, Belgrade, 2018.
- “6th International Young Ceramics Competition”, Usak, Turkey, 2018.
- “Ceramic Art Andenne - Student Exhibition”, Ceramic center, Andenne, Belgium 2018.
- “Festum - Last (Arts university festival)”, Student Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018.
- “Project Class”, Student Cultural Center New Belgrade, Belgrade, 2018.
- “Judo Art”, Rakovica Cultural Center Gallery, Belgrade, 2017.
- “5th International Young Ceramics Competition”, Usak, Turkey, 2016.
WHO I AM
I am trying to be my self in this time without privacy, and to express my view on world trough art.
CONTACT THE ARTIST