LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Many years ago and till today, the structure of the world and its rich spiritual and material components have never left me. It all started with illustrating my fantasies and ideas. Gradually, the goals became more and more complex, my experience grew and to this day the meaning of art for me is a combination of ideas, beauty and truth.
I would like to tell you a little more about my creative approach. As a rule, I don’t dwell on one technique or style, my work is more about the process. My priority is to describe the meaning of the artwork. It is necessary to think through every detail of the artwork. And no less important is the fact that you can learn any technique, any style. This exploration of technique contributes to the development of new methods This part of the creative process brings me great joy. Much time is spent on this part of the process.
Another facet is connecting to the limitless flow of quality and information from competing areas. learning how all of this works helps me in my creative activity. I would like to describe some principles of what I mean.
Principles promoting the search for new methods : Using materials in an unexpected way, to achieve a perfect desired effect of materiality \ spirituality or step by step systematically do exactly the opposite from the intended course.
Variation in art comes with an understanding of different areas of knowledge.
The process does not cease to be fascinating and with each new stage of my creative way I increase the number of new artistic directions and activities. Types of directions: jewelry, paintings, lamps, clothing. In each of them I try to realize their full potential.
The statement that best represents me as an artist. It is essential for a person to think! think outside the box, think progressively, think in images and think in words. Challenge yourself with each new achievement and you will truly enjoy this process.
Here are a few realized topics backed up by theoretical material. Behind every of my collections, of course, there is an intellectual work. That is why, they all are supported by a research based on particular topics and a series observation. Here are a few of them:
- The study about a person’s face;
- The study of alternative shape formation by means of drawing;
- The Research on the fusion of the physical and metaphysical;
- The Study of the symbiosis between the familiar macrocosm and biological microcosm in one object on the canvas;
- Embodying theoretical works, for instance: methods of alternative perception, methods of alternative thinking;
- The implementation on the canvas of several mini essays about different activities and their impact on the formation of the personality of the artist (me);
- The combination of organic, inherent in human understanding of the nature of things, and industrial progress in today’s world.
WHO I AM
I study the knowledge of mankind, use it in the search for ideas, ways of implementation.
CONTACT THE ARTIST