LIVES AND WORKS
LIVES AND WORKS
DATE OF BIRTH
CV Michael Busse
Photography apprenticeship (advertising, fashion and architecture)
- Training as a cameraman for German television
- Specialisation in documentary film
- Teaching at the Berlin Film School for four years
Moved to Paris (1980)
Starts making documentary films for ARD, ZDF, Arte, French and Spanish television
Awards, festivals and exhibitions
Grimmepreis for the "Police State Visit" of the Shah of Iran
Grimmepreis for "The assault on the summit" The G8 in Genoa
Participation in the Berlinale (Forum) with "The strike for 11%".
German Television Prize
Participation in Input, festival of the world's public channels
The best of Input in Taipei, Washington and London
Invitation to festivals in Seoul and San Francisco
2010 Partial return to photography
Invitation to the festival "Les nuits photographiques de Pierrevert" 2010, 2011, 2012 with "Circle-line", "Paysages non-identifiables" and "Vers les îles d'amours".
2011 Honorable Award in the competition "Ten years after nine eleven, searching for a for a 21° landscape" and group exhibition in New York in the Social-documentary gallery
- Personal exhibition at the AFF-Galerie in Berlin "Vers les îles d'amour" ("Towards the islands of love")
- Solo exhibition in Rabat, Casablanca and Tangiers with "Vers les îles d'amour" at the Goethe Institute
- Solo exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art "Palazzo della Penna" with "Corto - where are you".
- Group exhibition at the Musée de la Photographie in Mougins with "American Night".
Exhibition at the Fréjus Cultural Centre as part of the short film festival with "Corto - where are you".
Personal exhibition at the Hugo Pratt Library with " Corto - where are You ".
Competition and group exhibition in Wiesbaden with "Vers des îles d'amour" ("Towards islands of love")
City of Dreams" competition and group exhibition at the Hoepfner Foundation in Karlsruhe with "Non-identifiable landscapes".
- Group exhibition at the Villa Tamaris, La-Seyne-sur-Mer with "paysages non-identifiables".
2016 Videoprojection at the "Présence" Festival in Montélimar with "Corto - where are you".
Trieste, competition and special prize-Lynx, with "Check-in".
Trieste, Lux-Art-Gallery "Altra Identité", group exhibition
Ajdoviscina (Slovenia) Lokarjeva Galerija, group exhibition with "Open Way
Pierrevert, Festival "Les Nuits photographiques" personal exhibition and projection with "Mutations
- Galerie 15, Toulon, solo exhibition with "Mutations
- Galerie 15, Toulon, solo exhibition with 'La nuit de la pleine lune
Galerie CSR-Art Berlin, group exhibition with "Paysages non-identifiables".
WHO I AM
filmmaker and photographer
CONTACT THE ARTIST