Boccardi Giulio: was born in Trento on 10 January 1997. City where he grew up and studied until he got his high school diploma, with a specialization in Graphics and Communication. Already during this period he comes in contact with the camera, a medium that immediately fascinates him, leading him to various artistic and professional works parallel to the last years of high school attendance. In 2017 photography leads him to move to Brescia, becoming the subject of his university studies at the Academy of Fine Arts. In parallel he continues to work, both as a freelancer and as the author of his artistic research, which keep him engaged in various exhibitions in the city. Once he graduated he decides to return to Trento, keeping all his passion alive. Here he continues with his profession as a well-rounded photographer: he dedicates himself to commercial and, above all, artistic works, experimenting new techniques reaching a multidisciplinary approach.
- EDEN (Performance, 24 hours + Documentary film), held in the Greenhouse of MUSE - Science Museum of Trento, for the 10th anniversary of the musem. Curated by Stefano Cagol, produced by MUSE. 2023
- RISALIRE ALLA TERRA, site-specific installation (Land-art, 10x16,18m). Festival Monteatrarte hosted by SpazioPiera, Montevaccino (TN). 2023
- PRIMITIVO, 10day performance to create a site-specific installation (wooden structure covered with painted canvas, 2x2x5,5m). Art Festival "Identity in Motion" hosted by LaSecondaLuna, Laives (BZ). 2022
- NERO - a contatto con lo spirituale, personal exhibition at Cantiere 26 Arco (TN). 2021
- GROWING, personal exhibition at Associazione GAS, Trento (TN). 2021
- Collective exhibition "Praxis" with the project "Entelechia", exhibition of the winners of art prize "Pergine Arte Giovane 7a edizione", hosted by Galleria Contempo.
- Collective exhibition "Give photography a chanche" with the project "L'Assunzione", Macof Museum (BS) 2019
- Collective exhibition "Coriandoli d'artista" with the project "Lost in transition", Chiesa di Sant'osvaldo, Rovereto (TN) hosted by Scuola di Sant'Osvaldo.
- Collective exhibition "Humanitas" with the project "untitled", Brescia photo festival (BS) 2021
- Collective exhibition "LabaCsiamo" with the project "Rethinking Brescia", Macof musum (BS) 2021
- Collective exhibition "La forza del desiderio femminile" with the project "Neo-Dee", Alba Area Gallery (BS) 2019
Leonardo Panizza: was born in Rovereto in 1988. He trained as a classical musician at the music high school and conservatory for 5 years completing the lower diploma. He then undertakes the University of Psychology in Turin deepening for a year in anthropology and ethnography at Maltepe University in Istanbul. She specializes in Communication Psychology in Padua with a one-year thesis research period on the use of images in identity formation at the Jacques Berque Research Center in Rabat, Morocco, and for a year in Paris. During his university years he participated in several workshops on visual anthropology spending several months of research in Madagascar participating with the visual material collected in several collective photographic exhibitions in Bologna, Padua, Venice and contributing to the making of a documentary with the Institute for Research and Training in the Social Sciences entitled "Une belle Vie une belle Mort." In the following years he approached written and multimedia storytelling by creating content with environmental themes for several outdoor brands. In 2021 he released his first medium-length film entitled "Primascesa - the mountain created by man" winner of several festivals including Trento Film Festival, Festival della Lessinia, Krakow Mountain Film Festival. In 2022 he participated in IDM Bolzano's Talent Short Film Market and a class on documentary filmmaking. The collective work at the end of the course, "Piero," which deals with the relationship between man and nature in a symbiotic vision, is selected at the Trento Film Festival. Participates in a series of master classes at the Muse museum in Trento with Julie Reiss on the importance of the role of art in the anthropocene narrative.